It’s kinda scary how 3 weeks just passed like that. But I’m writing down the things we’ve done and it’s pretty impressive:
(In roughly chronological order)
– Found my second home at Berkeley Ironworks (it’s a climbing gym hehehe)
– Lost my phone. And found it again PHEW
– Went to San Francisco and died for a while because the wind is sooo strong
– Visited Six Flags Magic Mountain and rode on sick roller coasters
– Saw the Pride parade in San Francisco, which celebrates the LGBT+ community
– Went on a 1000 mile road trip to Nevada and Arizona
– Went to Las Vegas!!!!!!
– Melted in 44 degree weather in Las Vegas
– Saw the Grand Canyon!!!!!!!!
– Saw the Hollywood sign!!!!!!
– Celebrated 4th of July in San Francisco
– Saw the Golden Gate Bridge
– Went on another road trip to Santa Cruz
I’ll blog about these experiences another time. Because it’s midterms week, and we’re rushing deadlines and preparing for exams. So i’ll just make this post about food and let the pictures do the talking.
So when we were driving down Highway 1, and we passed by many fresh produce stores that were selling the fruits and veggies grown locally. And this store in particular makes PIES and JAMS and we gave in and went to get one. This is a strawberry rhubarb pie.