As the deadline of the exhibition approached, we finalized our shoe design (absolute last time i am cadding for ALP) and rushed to make the prototype. We sent our 3D models to be made by professionals and their craft is amazing. The shoes look exactly as how I modelled them. They also made the silicone insole for the shoes. I then made the hardware for inflating the shoes’ pressure points while Melissa sew up the rest of the design of the shoe.
I was really pleased with the outcome of the shoes. Even though our TA was not with us, our exhibition was a success! (awesome photoshop credits to Melissa)
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]