After multiple tries to make our own silicone mould, we decided against it because our materials were incorrect. The silicone we used cured within seconds while all the we searched online had to cure in a minimum of a day. With the silicone curing so fast, we couldn’t vacuum out the air bubbles fast enough, making the silicone look lumpy and aesthetically unpleasant. In the end, we sent our 3D CAD to a factory to have it made.
For the next few days, we kept going to the factory for discussions and to make sure that the model would be accurate enough in dimensions to fit our air pipes and be able to pump with enough pressure.
The factory helped us rush the shoes out and thanks to them we managed to finish in time!!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]