It was the first day of the week, and so we did a lot of work. We finished the collector robot, and improved its wheels. Moreover, we’ve progressed a great deal on the orbit robot. We’ve made two fully functional arms that are used to grab balls on both sides.
But we still have some problems to consider, including the fact that the orbit robot might touch the blue area. We also have to add a door to make sure the yellow balls don’t go to the other side.
Finally, we have to practice to ensure that we are ready for the finals. We intend to focus on modifications and multiple practice sessions this week.
We hope to do our best in the finals on Friday. Onwards we go!
Massachusetts Institute of Technology